MET Technician Vacancy - Motor Trade
Salary - negotiable depending on expertise - looking up to £32,000 per year plus company benefits and bonus scheme. OTE £38,000
Hours - Monday to Friday 42 hours per week, Saturdays will be on a rota basis
We are currently recruiting for a MET Technician working for our client in the Newcastle area.
We have a new opportunity for an MET Technician for our clients site based in Newcastle. They are offering excellent working conditions, the very latest equipment, a company that prides itself on quality and very good money / company benefits.
MET Technician role:
Working in the bodyshop your role as a MET Technician will be to remove, refit or repair components whether it be mechanical, electrical or trim on the vehicle.
- Carrying out all repair work required on the vehicles prior to the car being passed to the Panel Beaters or Paint Sprayers.
- Making sure the vehicle is fixed to a high standard and meets all safety requirements.
- Assessing work needed on the vehicle as to whether it should be repaired or whether a new part is needed
- Recognising and documenting an additional work required
MET Technician requirements
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified MET Technician having the ATA or NVQ level 3 MET repair qualification though we will consider someone with years of experience who can demonstrate a high skill set
- Good understanding of bodyshop procedures
- If you are a Vehicle Technician looking to Transfer your skills to the MET role, please also contact us, we may be willing to put you through your ATA, and Hybrid
If you have any further questions then please submit your application so we can discuss through the opportunity and your CV.
Please note all applications will be strictly confidential and we won't send your CV out without talking with you first.
Consultant: Yvonne Martin
Octane reference: OC11824
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites