Would you like to join a company that offers full training and support to kick start a career in the Water Industry? Do you have a full clean Driving Licence?
We are recruiting for a number of Trainee Field Technicians
who will be based across the Southern Water region. You will be required to assist in leak detection activities.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week. The Field Technician Job requirements:
Skill and experience beneficial to this role:
- Installation and maintenance of Automatic meter reading units
- Adhere to key performance indicators as set out by client
- This is a manual job which may involve lifting, stretching and bending and experience of driving long hours is beneficial
The successful Trainee Field Technician must possess:
- Used to working outdoors and interacting with members of the public
- Self-motivated individual with an eye for detail and a focus on customer service and teamwork
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Water Hygiene, Street works and Manual handling accreditation – full training will be provided
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A full UK manual Driving Licence as a vehicle and fuel card will be provided for work purposes
- Flexible working hours
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Full training
This is an amazing opportunity to get into the water industry. This would suit a Driver, Van Driver, Multidrop Driver, Meter Reader, Noise Logging Technician, Field Technician, Labourer, Warehouse Operative or somebody with a manual working/outdoor background who is looking for a change in career. Please note that this role is subject to compulsory drug and alcohol testing and DBS checks.
If you are looking for a fantastic career as a Trainee Field Technician
and want to work for a forward-thinking Company then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please take a look at our website for further opportunities.