Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We are looking for a collaborative and innovative Systems Engineer to join our Bristol based vehicle systems team. Our Systems Engineer will deliver technical expertise across a variety of UK and overseas, Trials, Demonstrations, Developments and Delivery of projects.
This Systems Engineer position will provide model based expertise and requirements derivation and management across system and sub system designs spanning concept, development, demonstration and production phases of the lifecycle, developing strong, collaborative and professional relationships with key internal stakeholders within the UK and Germany as well as engaging with Customers and sub contractors to ensure successful project delivery.
The Systems Engineer responsibilities are:
- To operate as a competent and capable technical specialist providing Systems Engineering expertise throughout the project lifecycle, with specific emphasis on the design and delivery phases;
- To be the technical focal point for system architectural solution development, determination of key technical trade decisions and to balance the system design;
- To be responsible for the development and management of a System Architecture within Enterprise Architecture;
- To define Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Logical/ Physical & Functional Architectures and states /modes;
- To work with the Engineering teams to develop and derive requirements across functional and non functional aspects of the design;
- To develop requirements specifications at system and sub system levels;
- To manage and maintain requirements and traceability within DOORS including assessments of compliance at system and sub system levels;
- To undertake the systems engineering analysis to set Interface Control Documents and performance requirements for the system and sub-system designs;
- To work with the wider project team to plan, create and manage work packages for Systems engineering activities;
- To prepare, run and present Systems Engineering related aspects of the project meetings or design reviews to internal stakeholders, suppliers and Customer representatives;
- To prepare material or provide input into Customer artefacts, deliverables, presentations and design milestones both internally and with the Customer;
Qualifications & Experience Required in this Systems Engineer's role
- Minimum of 5 year experience of working in complex New Product Development either within Military Vehicle Development projects or within an Automotive sector.
- a demonstrated history of of working with Military vehicle or Automotive OEM sub-systems design, development, integration, testing and certification Projects
- Qualifications in Systems Engineering or equivalent Engineering/related discipline;
- Detailed development experience and application of DOORs and Enterprsie Architecture (or similar SysML toolset)
- Sound understanding of Systems Engineering methodologies
- Demonstrated the ability to deliver projects and bid capture work spheres
- You must be eligible for, be able to attain; and maintain an SC Clearance;
- The ability to travel and work in Germany, other UK sites and further abroad is required;
The Package for this Systems Engineers
- Basic Salary of up to £60,000 Depending on expeirance.
- Performance related bonus.
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy a further 5 days + Bank holidays.
- Match contribution pension scheme
- Private Medical cover
- Salary sacrifice benefits such as cycle to work
- Flexible working hours and location split between home and office
- An opportunity to join the company at a really exciting time of growth and an opportunity to develop this key role in support of that growth.
If you feel this systems Engineer's role is right for you please contact Emma Devereux At Maintech Recruitment or click apply.Maintech Recruitment - Engineering Great Careers!