Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Talent Acquisition Executive
Health Catalyst is a leading provider of data and analytics technology and services to healthcare organizations committed to being the catalyst for massive, measurable, data-informed healthcare improvement. Its customers leverage the cloud-based data platform—powered by data from more than 100 million patient records and encompassing trillions of facts—as well as its analytics software and professional services expertise to make data-informed decisions and realize measurable clinical, financial, and operational improvements. Health Catalyst envisions a future in which all healthcare decisions are data informed.
1-4 years of experience as an IT Recruiter.
***Immediate joiners preferred***
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Full execution of the recruitment process (including the job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates)
2. Confirm closures through proper screening, regular follow-up, and a good relationship with the candidates.
3. Ability to work with normal sourcing avenues such as Job Portals, Social Networking, References, Head Hunting, etc as well as to Innovate new recruiting techniques.
4. Excellent Understanding of domain/industry (preferably embedded) from a recruiter standpoint.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good communication skills.
2. Highly organized and mature with respect to human relationships and can get the job done.
3. Candidates should be comfortable with a target-based job.
Perks you will have:
? High Autonomy: You'll always have the autonomy to shape projects, processes and outcomes independently.
?Upskill Sponsorship: If there's certification, you think will add value to your profile, we will help you pursue it and fund it for you.
? Wellbeing: We will help you set up your office at home, with the best equipment around.
??? Family Healthcare: We provide comprehensive Health insurance for you and your family for all medical emergencies.