Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We are looking for a QA Engineer - Engineering Team who possesses a strong drive for quality
of the products at Cropin. Candidate will be working closely with Engineering Team and should
be able to understand and analyses the Requirement from the Product Team, designing the
Test Scenarios, Execute and making the product stable by uncovering the issues.
1. Oversee all aspects of Quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry
best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
2. Define test strategy to deliver bug free products with development of automated test
strategies with defined measurable metrics.
3. Collaborate with Team to Design, Plan test schedules, strategies in accordance with project
scope or delivery dates.
4. To design, develop, manage and implement core features in Automation Framework for
Web/App/API using Selenium, Appium, TestNG and Rest Assured.
5. Expertise in handling automation using any open source tool.
6. Work closely with the Developers and Product team to achieve a high level of code
coverage, Reporting, follow-up, Bug tracking and risks and escalations management.
7. Participate and demonstrate expertise in Automation strategy along with contribution in
Best fit profile:
1. B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in Automation.
3. At least 2 yrs hands-on scripting (automation) experience in Java.
4. Expertise in implementing Test Automation using languages like Java, and tools such as
Selenium and TestNG
5. Experience on testing RESTful Web services API automation using REST Assured
6. Experience in Functional and Integration testing with cross browsers or products
7. Exposure to Git, Jenkins, Maven, CI/CD Tools.
8. Knowledge on Appium- App Automation and SQL Database added advantage.
9. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize, influence and
persuade, without direct control.
10. Practitioner of Agile (Scrum) methodologies.