Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
This is a night shift job where in you would be working in US timings. Typical work hours will be 5:30pm to 3:00am Monday thru Friday (weekends off). This will be a Salary + Bonus position.
A freight broker serves as a liaison between shippers and carriers to secure the transportation of goods. Freight brokers do marketing to attract new customers, pair customers with freight carriers, book orders, and line carriers up for loading.
₹20,000–₹40,000 a month plus Bonus.
• Generating leads and attracting new prospects, and developing a sales pipeline.
• Identifying and selecting reputable and safe carriers for freight services.
• Providing customers with shipping quotes.
• Booking orders with carriers.
• Assisting to prepare carriers for loads.
• Tracking status of loads.
• Collaborating with shippers, carriers, and dispatchers to manage scheduled collections and drop-offs.
• Keeping accurate records of relevant activities.
• Updating customers on the status of shipments, and assisting with other inquiries.
• Maintaining current knowledge of market trends in the transportation marketplace.
• 2+ years of work experience in a similar role preferred.
• Established book of business preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Outstanding people skills.
• Proficient negotiating skills.
• Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets.
• Having freight forwarding experience will be a plus
• Working in the US market would also help