Role: As a member of given LOB, you will work with technical team throughout the SDLC lifecycle involved in design, development, integration, and unit testing database integrations solutions for our suite of products. This is a hands-on role where you will be required to build foundational blocks of solutions, mentor the team for end-to-end implementation, keep track of deliverables. Acquire functional knowledge of our products and US healthcare.
· A good understanding of programming languages, preferably c#, python, scala is necessary.
· Profound knowledge of US Healthcare Domain
· Expertise in working with Structured and Unstructured datasets
· Expertise in platforms such as Azure cloud services and hands-on experience with various services such as Azure Cognitive Services, Cosmos dB, SQL Server, Azure Spark, Azure Synapse Azure Databricks, NLP.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or in an Engineering or Sciences discipline or related degree
· At least 5 years’ experience in Natural Language Processing & Cognitive Services
· Strong experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
· Design experiments, test hypotheses, and build models
· Have strong demonstrated AI knowledge
· Ability to prototype algorithms and demonstrate gains on real data
· Using AI technology and statistical techniques to build learning models and deal with textual data
· Conduct advanced data analysis and highly complex designs algorithm
· Proven Experience in providing AI architectural support, technical leadership, and the ability to present difficult concepts to customers and executives.
· Deep industry awareness in AI, and able to Identify and apply new use cases/opportunities for the incorporation of AI technology
· Improving and expanding upon existing AI techniques currently in use.
· Developing, training, and deploying AI models.
· Must be able to interact effectively with developers, system stakeholders, and the Customer
· Scan the horizon to identify opportunities where AI solutions and capabilities could produce measurable business value and outcomes.
· Support stakeholders with project shaping, delivery paths, market analysis, and proof of concepts
· Review, interpret and respond to business requirements and outcomes to ensure alignment between business expectations and current or future AI capability, ensuring functionalities & capabilities are future proofed and extensible.
· Define and help design innovative outcomes to assist the business in meeting their business objectives, within the agreed frameworks
· Be a change leader enabling a leaner organisation through delivery of an integrated AI program that provides for an efficient use better service delivery outcomes
· Assess and communicate technical options, implications and recommendations via simple, concise, and compelling reports, briefs, and roadmaps
Interested candidates to share resume on email@example.com