Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Snr Full Stack Engineer
Work on the next generation of SaaS enterprise software which manages the entirety of the digital estate for global organisations.
Fully remote/ Hybrid opportunity with US multinational with their European HQ office based in Galway
You have a passion for simple, elegant design and shipping quality product. You enjoy collaborating and communicating within a rapidly growing, ambitious team with a strong focus on the user with empathy for their challenges and are excited to help build an infrastructure that delivers a positive experience for customers of any size.
What You’ll Do:
* As a senior contributor to the SDLC you will;
* Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
* Understand requirements and stakeholder expectations
* Create design docs and technical specifications
* Plan and estimate level of effort (creating sub-tasks)
* Perform peer code reviews and team mentorship
* Work with the Customer Success team to identify bugs and implement fixes
* Daily ticket participation (close issues, status updates, add new bugs and ideas)
* Help improve existing technology and processes by;
* Working with Engineering & Product in an open and collaborative environment
* Identifying deficiencies in existing components
* Developing efficient, reliable, and scalable microservices
What We’re Looking For:
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, or related disciplines.
* Proven industry experience with Full Stack Technologies
* Good understanding of data structures.
* Knowledge of functional & object-oriented programming (Inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation).
* Experience developing REST API back-end services.
* Coding ability with backend languages, particularly Python.
* Expertise programming in front-end web frameworks, in particular, React, Angular, or Vue JS.
* Expertise with relational databases and query tuning/optimization.
* Experience in Unit & integration testing.
* Understanding of Agile software development processes
* Expert Linux user with a strong understanding of command line tools and basic shell scripting