Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Perinatal Sonographer I
FPG Maternal Fetal Medicine
Performs diagnostic patient care services using ultrasound and related ultrasound-guided procedures in First Physician's Group's Office of Maternal-Fetal Medicine. Performs diagnostic ultrasounds in all three trimesters. Observes strict confidentiality in dealing with patients and patient's information and meets all compliance standards. Works in partnership with the physicians and other staff to provide the best care possible for all patients maintaining an attitude of service and excellence and conducts his/her daily interactions in a way that demonstrates a positive organizational attitude and effectiveness and models the organization's Mission, Vision, and Values. Interfaces with the medical staff and other outside entities regarding ultrasound matters and maintains a demeanor complimentary of medical ethics. Assists in compliance of OSHA standards.
- Require graduation from an accredited US school or equivalent.
- Require registration in Obstetrics and Gynecology at time of hire.
- Prefer the ability to extend standard imaging protocol as required by patient history or sonographic findings.
- Prefer proficiency and knowledge of sterile techniques used for invasive procedures.
- Prefer prior experience in Maternal Fetal Medicine practice.
- Prefer experience with an electronic practice management and electronic medical record system.
- Prefer effective oral and written communication skills.
- Prefer demonstrated customer service skills to provide exceptional services to patients, physicians, visitors and co-workers.
- Prefer demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Prefer demonstrated initiative and self-direction.
- Prefer the ability to share day/weekend & holiday on-call at SMH with other perinatal sonographers if required.
- Prefer proficiency in performing ultrasound exams in all three (3) trimesters according to AIUM Criteria.
- Prefer demonstrated advanced knowledge level to perform diagnostic 3D and 4D ultrasound.
- Prefer state-of-the-art knowledge of measurements and calculations to be applied to each study.
Required License and Certs
RDMS: Reg Diag Med Sonographer
Preferred License and Certs