In a nutshell
We are looking for a motivated and proactive individual to join us as a Learning Coach within our Active Leisure/Fitness sector. You will be working alongside our partners, Coach Core to deliver their apprenticeship.
This is a 16 month fixed term contract
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programme to ensure consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Undertake specific training prior to the apprenticeship launch date to be able to provide the course delivery and programme support required to ensure the consistency and quality required.
- Provide a balance of group tutoring centrally each week and then support each learner in the field via performance assessments and personal mentoring and support.
- Deliver a balanced KPI's in line with Company expectations.
What will you bring to the role?
- Level 2 NGB Award.
- A background in coaching and active leisure
- Recent experience of coaching in the community and delivery education in a group setting.
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA
What we offer
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- If you join us without a Level 3 teaching qualification, we will enrol you on to and support you to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard
- A competitive salary of £28000
- London and South East weighting on qualifying locations
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
- Comprehensive Professional Development
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance
Lifetime Training Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be:
Subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references and all offers of employment will be subject to those references. Lifetime Training Group is an equal opportunities employer and is Disability Confident accredited.