Experience - 2-5 years
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, Social Media, Online Events, Offline Exhibitions, advertising creatives and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media including social, search and other online advertising platforms also print media.
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements and skills
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Experience working remote and hybrid is a plus
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus