Oracle Technical Content Writer
DXC is HIRING - Technical Content Writer
Relevant Exp needed : 5-12yrs
HR SPOC : Pranay.Shrivastava@dxc.com
Location : Across DXC Job Locations India
We need a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. Along with presentations for status reporting and updates. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
· Well versed in SEO, Ad words planting in the Blogs
· Should have done some Technical writing on the Oracle related technologies and should be in a position to understand the Technical articles and interpret them
· Should be able to perform Analysis of the Articles written and to publish them to build a strong Media presence for our Applications – Oracle Service line
· Actively manage and promote our blog and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
· Edit content produced by other members of the team.
· Analyse content metrics and makes changes as needed.
· Accumulate data and Create content for regular reporting like Monthly reviews, Newsletters etc.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or related field.
· Knowledge of digital marketing tactic, email marketing and web analytics.
· Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
· The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
· At least three years of experience in content writing.
· Experience using available content writing tools.
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.