Wintel SME-Immediate to 1month joiner only
Experience: 6.6+ years
Notice period: Immediate to 1 Month only
Subject Matter Expert (SME with L3 Skill set) in Wintel (Active Directory, Windows and VMware) Technologies.
Key Roles and responsibilities
• Work as Subject Matter Expert for Wintel (Active Directory, Windows & VMware)
• Work end to end on technology refresh projects from Wintel perspective comprising all 3 domains (Active Directory, Windows & VMware).
Gather required and detailed information and develop L3 plans & SOPs(when required) with complete understanding of project requirements/activities from Wintel end.
Windows Server Migration/upgradation including any Wintel related components(DFS, Domain Controllers, File Server, Print Server, KMS etc.) from old hardware/virtual machine to new hardware/virtual machine.
Server migration from physical to virtual (P2V) or Virtual to Virtual (V2).
Server migrations from one Datacenter to another Datacenter.
Plan & perform Wintel related activities in performing storage migrations for physical windows servers & Virtual servers along side other teams.
• Active Directory skills including GPOs, building and upgrading domain controllers, forests, RODC server core, site topology, domain & trust.
• Good Knowledge in Configure, mange & troubleshoot DNS Servers, Zones , DHCP Scopes and DR mode of operations.
• Good Knowledge in the multi domain, multi forest based complex environment management and AD trusts management.
• Managing and monitoring AD Inter and Intra replication, DNS Zones and records. Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB, SSL/TLS, etc.)
Strong knowledge to build, configure, manage & troubleshoot Windows Operating Systems (2012, 2016 and 2019).
Strong knowledge to build, configure, manage & troubleshoot Windows failover clusters.
• Windows Server requirement – Windows Clustering, OS Hardening, Server performance tuning, basic network design, and SMB/NTFS/DFS file share provisioning, RAID concepts.
• VMware: Experienced and troubleshooting on VMware vSphere versions like ESXi 5.x & 6.x versions, P2V, V2V, command CLI, PowerShell, performance tuning, Architecture changes/Migration related to the environment, VMware Licensing, storage connectivity concepts.
• Strong knowledge in build, configure, mange & troubleshoot VMware and Windows Operating system, server roles and component, commission/decommissions of VMware and Windows Servers.
• Compute Requirement: Understanding/Work experience on HP C7000 Enclosures, HP OneView, HP Virtual Connect, HP Onboard Admin, Server Profile creation etc.,
• Self-driven and motivated individual who can lead from the front and take end to end ownership of the Migration
• Responsible for interacting with internal teams, vendors and customers to coordinate the timely completion of transition deliverables.
• Participate in Migration planning meetings and prepare all necessary migration deliverables documents
• Experience in handling technical meetings with customer stake holders
• Should know basic scripting on PowerShell or any other scripting
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Should have good Knowledge and Experience on ITIL process