SRE Engineer(American Financial Cloud Product Company)
Sage Inc is an American provider of cloud-based Product Financial management and services available in Ten regions around the globe -- including the United States, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Israel, South Africa, Poland, India, Malaysia, Romania, Singapore, Germany, France, Greece. Its products offer cloud-based accounting applications that enable business payments, manage and pay bills, and facilitate payroll functions. Its products offer cloud-based accounting applications that enable business payments, manage and pay bills, and facilitate payroll functions.
The Sage Group plc, commonly known as Sage, is a British multinational enterprise software company based in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. As of 2017, it is the UK's second-largest technology company, the world's third-largest supplier of enterprise resource planning software (behind Oracle and SAP), and has 6.1 million customers worldwide. It has offices in 24 countries. The company is the patron of the Sage Gates head music venue in Gates.
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent about what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flexibly across their homes, Sage offices, or customer sites.
Industry: Computer Software
Headquarters: San Jose CA the USA
Company Size: 40 Years Company was Founded in 1981(14000+employees around 28 countries)
Sage Group Overview:
Specialities: Accounting, ERP, Financial Software, Financials, SaaS, Cloud Computing, and On-Demand
Sage Official Site:
Sage Glassdoor Review:
Sage Group Overview:
1. Design, deploy and maintain Sage Intacct application in production and non-production environments.
2. Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure feature enhancements, security, uptime and scalability requirements.
3. Manage Linux-based platform, automate routine tasks using python, PHP or bash and configuration management.
4. Administration and support for applications and services based on PHP, Weblogic, oracle OBIEE/OAS and beyond.
5. Monitoring and Performance tuning of systems and WebLogic.
6. Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation to achieve desired SLAs.
1. 4+ years of experience in managing Linux-based platforms as an SRE/DevOps engineer.
2. Strong knowledge of Linux administration and distributed systems.
3. Good knowledge of Oracle Weblogic and OBIEE/OAS Administration in a Linux environment.
4. Experience in troubleshooting web applications, java WebLogic and OBIEE and OAS performance issues
5. Strong automation experience with Bash, and Python.
6. Experience with public cloud technologies such as AWS.
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
8. Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
1) Please share the below details with Anupsanjeev.email@example.com
2)Candidate can take interviews on Weekdays: Yes/No
3) Candidates who are less than 30-60 days can apply for this role.
4)Candidate should be able to work in 24*7 On call rotation once a week/Month