Business Operation Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Recruitment and Training of Campus Ambassadors from Universities across the country. Our
Campus Ambassadorships are the largest in India, with a presence in more than 800 plus Colleges.
To make sure our organisation expands into more and more Colleges / Schools, you are supposed to
recruit, train and build the Campus Ambassadors to spread our organisation’s Passion Revolution!
2. Partnering with Universities / Colleges and Schools to drive our organisation programs. We also partner
with Colleges and Schools for Offline and Online learning experiences. We conduct Events, boot
camps, competitions and build tons, for brilliant learning experiences. You will play a pivotal role in
organizing, conducting, and managing such partnerships and collaborations.
3. Effective follow-up with inbound and outbound lead calls, making presentations of prospects, and
closing the sales.
4. Market Research. - Market research is an essential part of your recruiting and training Campus
Ambassadors from Universities across the Country. This is where you understand what the Students
of that city are passionate about, and how to fill the gap between the jobs they are looking for and the
skills that they need for the same.
5. Leading Expansions in New Markets. Expanding into newer Colleges / Universities / Schools to
achieve deeper Market penetration in specific cities. This is done by conducting Market research,
recruiting and training campus ambassadors, and helping Market our organisation in those cities/colleges.
6. Continuous improvement on conversion rates by fine-tuning sales pitches, cross-selling, upselling,
and understanding prospect-product fit.
Remuneration Offered for BOE
CTC Offered : INR 5,00,000/- ( INR 3,45,000/- Fixed , INR 1,55,000/- Variable)
Probation Period: INR 18,000 + Performance-Based Incentives