Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Validation & Python Automation Engineer - Automotive domain
The Engineer is responsible for performing embedded software testing and automation development on state-of-the-art automotive audio amplifiers. This person will also interact with the Global Software development and validation teams. The position will work closely with Engineering Project Managers to ensure proper test coverage and project deadlines are met.
· Design and develop test plans, procedures and generate test report.
· Develop and execute automation scrips
· Assist developers in debugging customer issues
· Maintain /update defects database with a defect tracking system
· Support determining root cause of defects through structured analysis
· Follow / Manage Validation schedule base on project demands
· Participate in requirements review, design reviews and related activities in development process
· Design and Maintain test infrastructure for automation test suites
· Work with engineering teams around the globe.
Verification and validation with automotive domain knowledge.
Proficient in developing automation test scripts with Python
Experience in Automotive Communication protocols, Automotive communications networks (i.e. CAN, MOST, RS485, Ethernet AVB, LIN, A2B) and tools (CANoe/CANalyzer)
Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Strong Debugging skills using tools such as Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Logic Analyzers, hardware-based debuggers
Familiarity with software development tools as Software control (SVN), Software editors, requirements management tools (as JAMA, DOOR’s, etc), defect tracking tools (as JIRA), and peer review (as Crucible)
A strong desire for quality with a “test to break” attitude.
Self-motivated, work well in a team as well as independently.
Knowledge of programming language as C/C++ for embedded systems
Education: BS/MS Computer Engineering or BS/MS Electrical Engineering with Software focus
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience on automation and testing