Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Precision manufacturing company that makes components for the power generation industry, required a Purchasing Administrator.
The Purchasing Administrator will support the Company’s Purchasing Department by providing a range of administration support tasks.
Monday / Tuesday: 07:30 – 16:30
Wednesday / Thursday: 07:30 – 16:15
Friday: 07:30 – 12:00
Other benefits include:
33 days holiday (including stats) – there are two fixed shutdowns at Spring Bank and Christmas
Quarterly Cash Bonus scheme
Matched pension contributions up to 7.5%
Employee Assistance Programme
Benefits platform Inc. Cycle to work, gym discounts, instant discounts etc.
- Assist the Purchasing Team with general administration
- Raise purchase orders and agree delivery dates with suppliers
- Create and maintain SAP records including the setup of new suppliers and stores items
- Monitor open purchase orders and liaise with suppliers to ensure on time deliveries
- Generate SAP reports and track supplier delivery performance
- Investigate and resolve invoice queries
- Communicate with supplier contacts in a courteous and professional manner
Purchasing Administrator candidate requirements:
- Excellent IT skills including a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and previous experience using SAP or a similar ERP system
- Solid organisational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A high level of attention to detail ensuring data is accurately recorded with very few mistakes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly with other areas of the business across both sites in Leeds and Leicester
- Ability and desire to contribute to the development of the company through involvement in continuous improvement projects / activities
- Maintaining an excellent 6S/housekeeping standard
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment, preferably within the manufacturing sector
This growing company is part of a very successful global group offering excellent prospects and working conditions.