About The RoleWe are recruiting for Plumbing Engineers to join our team of directly employed Engineers!
A little more about the role:
- Location Leicesterpostcode or within a 20 minute drive of a LE postcode
- Full Time - 40 hours a week this includes some weekend, evening and bank holiday work
- Salary - Between £30,627 - £34,623 (Salary dependent upon experience) and a £3,000 signing on bonus!
We need your expertise to undertake general plumbing repairs and maintenance work in our Customers homes, leaving our customers with the peace of mind and confidence in the quality of the work undertaken.
We offer an industry leading reward package to attract the best in our field.Additional information/Benefits
About The CandidateEssential
- Basic starting salary of up to £34,623, rising to over £37,000 with experience gained in the role. Our salaries are reviewed annually to make sure they are competitive
- £3,000 signing on bonus (This is split into two payment, £1,500 in your first payroll and £1,500 upon 12 months service)
- We operate a Company Share Scheme, for every share you buy the company will match this, doubling your investment!
- Additional voluntary paid overtime is regularly available for those in our teams with a desire to do and earn more
- Our defined contribution Pension Scheme delivers greater retirement benefits than many auto-enrolment pension schemes
- Annual leave that increases each year to a maximum of 33 days which includes bank holidays
- Additional leave can be bought (or sold back for additional take home pay)
- Our online benefits portal provides great discounts across a range of retailers
- Our Employee assistance programme is there not just for you, but also your family
- You will have your own company vehicle, fuel card and access to all the necessary parts and tools to do the job
- Full uniform and safety equipment is provided
- We are continually investing in our technology
- We have a bespoke private award winning training facility, backed up by field based coaching teams to support your ongoing learning and development in the role
- As a Plumbing Engineer at HomeServe we need you to have the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Plumbing or similar qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Excellent customer service skills
- It would also be great if you had experience with:
- Previous experience working as a plumber in private domestic housing
Youll work in a fun, friendly, inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. Youll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers lives.Training & Support
In order to use the relevant systems and work as a Plumbing Engineer for HomeServe, youll need to undertake our extensive training programme. The initial training will consist of 4 weeks of support prior to being signed-off to work on your own. During week 1 the training will be Monday Thursday, 9am 5pm and based in Nottingham. Where geographically appropriate we will pay for your accommodation. This will be classroom based training where you have a corporate induction to HomeServe and cover off Health & Safety, tools and equipment. There will then be 3 weeks where you buddy up with an experienced Plumbing engineer in your area.Could you be who we are looking for?
Its our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.About The Company
Here at HomeServe, we work hard to build an inclusive, supportive, fun and collaborative culture that empowers all our People to do the right thing.
Whether you work on the frontline, talking to Customers on the phone or in their homes or you work in our Support Functions, we focus on putting Customers' needs at the heart of everything we do.