Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
UX/UI Designer £50,000 Manchester
ShortList Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to joining a growing financial services business based in Manchester.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for meeting user needs by making sure that they have the best experience across the client's products. Working closely with user researchers, visual designers, and the design and product teams to create end-to-end journeys that help consumer goals.
- Demonstrable experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Experience with Adobe XD and Photoshop
- A solid understanding of UX and UI principles, a
- Regulated environment experience
- Agile experience
- Effective organisation
- Experience owning, and shaping design patterns
- Wireframing/ user testing experience
- Experience with MS Powerpoint
This UX/UI Designer role offers a superb opportunity to work with a highly skilled team. The salary for the role is up to £50,000 and includes a good benefits package including pension, and up to 20% annual bonus.
The UX/UI Designer role is based in Manchester and is commutable from Chester, Wrexham, Liverpool, Warrington and The Wirral. The role is hybrid. Ideally, you would do at least one day per week in the office.
Click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!