Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Pharmacy Technicians x 3
Role 1 – Bailieborough – 40hr/ 5 days
Role 2 – Sligo – 24 hr /3 days
Role 3 – Dublin – 40hr / 5 days
Excellent highly competitive salary
Our client is an independent pharmacy /retail group with stores across Ireland.
As they continue to grow and develop they now wish to hire Technicians across various Irish locations.
Key Functions: (include but may not be limited to):
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Pharmacist in the day to day running of the dispensary. Experience working with hospitals and nursing homes a distinct advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain relationships with nurses, care workers and GP’s.
• Responsible for all daily orders for assigned accounts, they must be processed in a timely manner, ready for the pharmacist check.
• Great attention to detail.
• Ensure all monthly orders are returned to the pharmacy and processed before the weekly deadline.
• Follow up any queries with GP’s
• Have a good knowledge of and follow company SOP’s.
• Seeking to increase customer satisfaction at all times.
• Work as part of a team, as well as supporting all team members.
• Must have a recognised Pharmacy Technician or Dispensing Technician Qualification
• Have previous Pharmacy Technician Experience in a busy pharmacy setting and previous experience and proficiency with McLernons Dispensing System
• Have accurate data entry skills with strong management and organisational skills
• Essential to be able to read, write, and speak English fluently with excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Must be flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs including willingness to be a team player and promote a positive team environment
• Should be self-motivated and able to work independently with an excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to effectively present information to the patient and in small group situations and be able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.