Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Field Service Engineer
We are currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer for our client, an SME and market leader in refrigeration within the FMCG/food sector covering the island of Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company at an exciting stage of growth.
This is a permanent opportunity, offering a comprehensive package including company vehicle, laptop and mobile.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Visit clients on site to service their equipment, install new machines and advise on other solutions available to production.
* Build strong business relationships with new and existing clients.
* Provide technical/customer support.
* Coordinate projects.
* Manage the Aftersales Technicians.
* Grow the aftersales business with Preventative maintenance contracts, installations, service, and emergency callouts.
* Maintain service records.
* Qualified Refrigeration/Electrician/Mechanical Technician with solid hands-on service engineering experience. Experience in refrigeration, a distinct advantage.
* Experience working with industrial food machinery maintenance or similar.
* Commercially minded.
* Excellent communicator.
* Strong leader.
* Strong MS Office- Word & Excel.
* Sales experience an advantage.
* Full clean driver’s licence