Job Title: Google Cloud Architect
Experience: 10-15 years
Job Location: Mumbai / Kolkata
LearningMate is a CMMi level Straive group company that focuses on the needs of next-generation learners. The company builds on a strong foundation of learning design with progressive technology, digital media, and engineering solutions to connect today’s learners, educators, administrators, policymakers, and content creators with the information, tools, and solutions they need to be successful. With six consulting offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada and India. LearningMate serves a global clientele of education publishers,
traditional and non-traditional EdTech companies, K-20 schools, universities and career colleges, government agencies, non-profits, corporate learning departments, and education consortia. Learn more at www.learningmate.com
● Expertise in architecting cloud based systems (GCP)
● Excellent understanding of Application development on GCP technology stack
● Good to have knowledge on Application/Platform migration from AWS to GCP platform
● Excellent understanding of distributed cloud architecture, with experience in distributed cloud solutioning.
● Person should be innovative and self-motivated with strong technology vision and drive.
● Ability to develop client systems strategy, technology roadmap and engage in meaningful conversations
● Collaborate with various business and technology stakeholders to understand business challenges and develop solution and strategies
● Ability to manure across abstract to design to work products with hands on capabilities
● Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex information to individuals, groups, and executive leadership
● Digital thinking with strong mobility , data and latest industry standard tools orientation
● Expert level in advanced Java, cloud and API frameworks with DevOps strong fundamentals.
● Ability to define enterprise architecture standards and guidelines
Experience and Qualification:
● Excellent analytical skills as well as communication skills both verbal and written.
● Experience working in an Agile environment.
● Must have: experience in Google Cloud Engine (GCE), Google App Engine (GAE), Google Cloud Storage (GCS), Docker, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Container Registry (GCR), Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Load Balancing (GCLB) / Cloud DNS, Google Cloud PubSub, Google Cloud Function, Google Cloud CDN
● Preferred: Experience on AWS and / or Azure, migrating from one cloud provider to another, DevOps, AWS Lambda.
● Nice to have: Google Cloud's operations suite (formerly Stackdriver), OpenFaaS, .NET / .NET Core, Angular 2+, NodeJS.
● Interested in developing their professional network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
● Must demonstrate a willingness to put in the extra effort (extended work hours, participate in events outside of standard working hours) for clients.
● Will be responsible for leading the migration of applications and environments from AWS to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and coming up with a strategy for the migration.
If you are an immediate joiner / serving notice and wish to apply directly please share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the subject line as "Google Cloud Architect - Linkedin Application"