Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Content Strategist and Graphic Designer
ABOUT THE BRAND
Makemake Organics is an American baby and kids brand with focus on modern and sustainable fashion while respecting people and the planet. A seamless combination of modern design and natural hues, our approach to design and collections is minimal, fresh and effortless.
We are looking for a talented, collaborative graphic designer to create and execute compelling designs that tell our brand story. You will also have the opportunity to participate in key company and brand initiatives such as packaging and merchandising. An ideal candidate has creative vision and high aesthetics and will lead design team to take charge of creating marketing collaterals that meet our business objectives.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, copy, font style.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating world class content on social media channels and contributing to the design, development, planning and execution of best-in-class social media content
- Lead creation of digital assets for e-commerce site, including product detail pages, paid media, emails and banner ads, across all digital platforms
- Liaising with the internal teams on new products and preparing creatives and marketing collateral.
- Creating new designs & specifications for the brand's social media pages.
- Understand brand language, style guide and maintain brand consistency throughout all our creatives.
- Degree in Fashion Communication or similar from a reputed instritute.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Be extremely good in making creatives using photoshop, illustrator, canva or other such tools.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Have exceptional attention to visual design and details.
- Have very strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
Ideal candidate must have a degree in Fashion Communication or equivalent from a reputed institute.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
LOCATION: On site - South Delhi