Sr. Manager IT Services Sales (Band: L4)
New Vision has created a culture of Thinking Minds which fosters creative thinking and problem solving for our customers. We expertise in building Custom IT solutions. Our endeavor is to create a positive impact on the bottom-line of the clients and helping them increase their profitability, thereby building a long term and win-win business association with all our clients
The Sr. Manager IT Services Sales will report directly to our CRO and will be a HUNTER bringing in NEW Enterprise Accounts, as well as developing new global alliances. Also, will be responsible for being an ambassador to the partner channel, building up trust and awareness of our offerings, and helping partners decide to make NewVision a strategic part of their offerings.
HUNTER for IT Services – Prepare, implement and execute Sales Strategies for New Client Acquisition.
• Will be strongly supported by Lead Generation & Solutioning Team in India
• Work with the entire REVENUE Team to develop targeted sales campaigns.
• Develop and maintain a concise pipeline for accurate weekly/monthly forecasting purposes
• Manage very high Revenue -Based opportunities commercially to meet revenue and margin growth strategies.
• Candidate should have 9 to 20 years’ relevant experience
• Educational qualification – BE (Reqd.); MS / MBA Preferred
Location: India (Pune, Hyderabad, Indore, Bhopal, Chennai, Bangalore)
Type: FULL TIME
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Large deals Salesperson (IT Services Sales at Tier2 / Tier3 SI)
• Strong Senior-Level (Director, VP, CXO) connects in the US, Canada, UK/EMEA &/or ANZ
• Individual Contributor & Roll-up-Your-Sleeves and Get-Stuff-Done Sales Leader
• Technologies (Any Combination): Microsoft AZ, Data & AI, Oracle, SFDC, Product Engineering
• BIG TICKET (>$1M) Deals Exp. Fixed Bid or Multi-year T&M (POD, M&S)
Looking for Immediate / Early Joiner.
New Vision is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees #breakthestats campaign is now LIVE on our careers page & LinkedIn, did you check that