DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service –Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Experience: 5-9 yrs
Job Duties and Responsibilities
● Manage CI and CD tools
● Drive automation at all stages of software development, release, operations, and
● Participate in conversations with various teams to brainstorm for new ideas and ways to
improve development delivery.
● Research open source technologies to help us solve automation problems.
● Provide technical guidance and educate Development teams on CI/CD, Automation
toolsets and processes.
● Engineering degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field with
5+ years of experience
● Experience with Containerization & Container Scheduling technologies like Docker,
● Should be well versed with the Devops culture
● Gitlab CI or Jenkins
● Experience with Linux Operating System.
● Cloud Technologies - AWS and Terraform
● Candidate should have strong communication skills, able to work independently