Digital Designer - Protect Group (Full-Time)
Location: Pune, India Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Competitive depending on experience + Biannual bonus
Includes: Company MacBook & the opportunity for Travel Worldwide
Protect Group is a business founded by an ambitious entrepreneur James and a highly experienced and successful entrepreneur and investor David. After rapid growth over the past 12 months, resulting in new offices across 6 regions of the world, Protect Group are now Expanding our largest office to date in Pune, India.
‘Protect People’ are individuals bursting with talent, ambition, commitment and love; we at Protect are a family of friends with a shared dream. This is not a job, it’s a life and a very enjoyable one at that, you will love the people you work with, care about what you do and have the opportunity to generate business selling truly innovative solutions to our Members. At Protect it’s the people that make the difference and this is everything.
In terms of what we do, we provide Membership Programmes that operate a variety of benefits centred around the distribution of Event Protection and Refund Protection. In the Event, Transport, Travel, Accommodation and Sports sectors worldwide.
Whether you’re an experienced Digital Designer or an ambitious individual, we are looking to add someone who can take ownership of our design function and get involved in various projects across the business. You will be a naturally creative individual who is able to collaborate with multiple teams.
- The Digital Designer is responsible for delivering highly effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative solutions for websites, web pages, email communications, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads
- Manage Digital Design, and works closely with different business teams to deliver on time creative solutions based on documented business strategies
- Project management – scheduling, cost, and time management are a few project management phases that the digital designer should be familiar with when working on various types of projects
- Drives the design and development for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates across all products
- Advise on and implement product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs
- Collaborate with the technical team and developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision
- Direct and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning
- Turn wireframes into simple, easy-to-use user Interfaces
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points and brands
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
Required Skills and Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite software – from Dreamweaver to Photoshop to XD, the digital designers must be adept at the various Adobe software that would help them in web development and graphic design
- A team player with a great attitude
- Must be able to design and communicate within a team environment
- Knowledge of html email design
- Bachelor’ s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design
- Able to present concepts
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Team focused
- Strong customer focus and satisfaction skills required
- Good Interpersonal skills for client interface and presentations
- Ability to look at business objectives and prioritize work based on the “ bigger picture”
How to Apply
If you live and breathe what you do and recognise yourself as a Protect Person then submit your latest CV and let us know what you can bring to Protect!