A Day In The Life Could Include:
Our innovative and growing company is looking for a SAP FICO Consultant. Thank you in advance for taking a look at the list of responsibilities and qualifications. We look forward to reviewing your resume.
Responsibilities for SAP FICO:-
1.CA or MBA Finance from premium institute
2. Should have 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in SAP Finance
3. At least 2 end to end implementation in S4 Hana
4. One implementation or Hands on knowledge in CFin and SLT
5. Have prior experience of working in a global environment and building a team from India to support SAP Finance
6. Should have experience in working with business stakeholders globally and carry out business blueprint independently
7. Sound knowledge in project documentation, BRD and functional specification
8. Basic settings of FI, sub modules of FI like GL, AR, AP, Asset and Bank accounting etc.
9. Have integration knowledge of Finance with other modules and products like Ariba, SuccessFactors, Concur, PAPM etc.
10. Have good knowledge of technical side of SAP: SAP tables, system architecture, security roles, ABAP etc
11. Should have experience of working in Banking or Financial industry (SAP or Non SAP)
12. Should have experience in managing SAP Functional teams
13. Should demonstrate good communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications for SAP FICO:-
Functional/Technical Skills Skill Proficiency Level (Introductory/Core/ Advanced/Expert) *
LOCATION: Bangalore and Chennai (India).