We (www.memeraki.com) are a ‘culture’ platform and brand, using technology to revive heritage Indian arts to ultimately create sustainable livelihoods for traditional and folk artists and artisans. We are taking Indian heritage to the world stage by curating and hosting global online traditional art workshops that have been attended by thousands of art aficionados across the world and by creating one of-a-kind artisanal fashion and lifestyle products. Our work has been featured in Forbes, SCMP, Tatler, Indian Express, Indulge, Mumbai Mirror, Brides Today and many other publications.
Salary: 20,000 INR per month
Job type: Hybrid
We are looking for someone with a deep-rooted love for art and culture, and the passion to make a difference in the lives of artists and artisans by empowering them with technology.
What you will work on
* Write and develop creative content campaigns – for Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and other social media platforms
* Create graphics and reels for Instagram
* Research and copywriting for different art styles, artists and artworks
* Work with our network of traditional artists to learn stories of traditional Indian art and create content for these stories in the form of social media posts
* Assist with digital & creative projects, including photography, graphic design, etc.
* Work on influencer marketing, customer engagement and email marketing strategies with the team.
* Perform regular market research and evaluate social media insights
* Be data driven and track metrics for social media closely and how that must impact our strategy
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
* 2-3 years’ experience in social media management
* Exceptional multi-tasking skills
* Great communicator (both written and verbal)
* Entrepreneurial with initiative and drive to have ownership on all tasks
* A passion to spread the ‘Idea of India’ globally and in India to make a difference in the lives of artists and artisans
* Some experience in design (Canva, Photoshop)
* Available immediately
TO APPLY: (APPLICANT THAT DO NOT EMAIL THEIR COVER LETTER AND CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Please send the information below along with your CV and cover letter if you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.