Opus Consulting Solutions is a technology company with a focus on shaping the future of payments technology. With experience building highly innovative solutions and products, we combine our deep technology proficiency with unmatched domain expertise in Payments and Fintech, enabling us to deliver unparalleled quality and value in everything we do.
For the last 25 years, our team works with a diverse global customer base, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 financial leaders, all focused on digital transformation and driving innovation in payments.
We’re headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA.
Our offshore software development center including all corporate teams work out of Pune, India office.
Job Title: Java FullStack Developer
Experience Level: 4-8Years
Java Full Stack Developer:
- Responsible for software development implementations, taking high-level requirements and producing robust solutions, within predefined timelines, scope limitations, and in accordance with Agile SDLC methodology.
- Responsible for research, planning, estimating, designing, and ensuring customizations and integration components that are designed to meet the business needs.
- .Responsible for research, planning, estimation, design, while ensuring that customizations and integration components are meeting the business needs.
- Design and code all aspects of solutions within a dynamic, rapid application environment involving a diverse technology stack that includes provide training on coding standards and best practices to team members.
- Proficient coding experience building highly scalable, highly available full stack Java applications.
- Significant hands-on experience architecting and developing fine-grained services using modern Java EE frameworks (Spring Boot/Spring Cloud/Spring IO etc.).
- Extensive experience designing and developing REST API’s (Java Spring Framework preferred).
- Deep experience with Agile development methodologies including unit testing, test-driven development (TDD), (CI), (CD), Pair Programming, and Automated Testing.
- Proven experience in active adherence to SDLC methodologies such as Agile or Incremental and working knowledge of SCRUM is a plus.
- Deep understanding of contemporary API and architectural concepts (REST, Microservices, etc.).
- Proven experience in 12-factor app architecture, design, and implementation.
- Experience with PaaS and CaaS utilizing Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) or public cloud (Azure) experience.
- Proficient in one or more Relational and Non-Relational DB technologies such as MongoDB, or PostgreSQL (Preferred).
- Proven understanding of OOAD, design patterns, and application development processes and practices with focus on reusability, extensibility, and performance
- Solid understanding of software development environments, source control techniques, and continuous integration.
Qualification & Skills
BE/B.Tech (CS/IT), BCA/ MCA, BSc/MSc (Computers) OR Any equivalent degree.