The ideal candidate will be responsible for building out our sales and marketing strategy, sales forecasting reports, and sales pipeline. You will then monitor our sales performance with the goal of expanding our company's market share. Your collaborative nature and will help you succeed when coordinating with external distributors and internal sales and marketing teams.
- Monitor and report on sales performance
- Manage and coach sales team
- Assist in developing the annual marketing and sales plans
- Build sales pipeline for new business opportunities.
- Own Sales Target for the business from Salons. Responsible for Sales & Education Calendar Planning.
- Identify potential sales opportunity by constantly scanning the environment, pursuing the identified opportunities. Make a sales funnel that would describe the prospects, leads and conversion ratio.
- Ensure superior visibility of Brand as per guidelines in Salon by leveraging relationship in Trade.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in technical sales
- Previous industry experience