Job Description -
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Qualifications - External
Required Skills :
1. Working knowledge of Big Data / cloud-based / columnar databases (such as Snowflake, AWS Redshift,Bigquery etc.)
2. Experience in scripting languages like Python, R,Spark, Perl, etc.
3. Very good knowledge of ETL concepts
4. Experience in ETL tools like SSIS, Talend, Pentaho, etc., is a plus
5. Very good knowledge of SQL querying
6. Rich experience in relational data modelling
7. Experience in developing logical, physical, and conceptual data models.
8. Experience in AWS & Google cloud Services is a plus
9. Experience with BI dashboard is plus
10. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
11. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
12. Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
13. Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
14. Work with other team members in collaborative manner.
15. Passionate to learn & work on versatile technologies