Job Role: ETL Developer
Overall 4+ years of relevant experience in ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Integration and Data lake projects
- Should have expertise and working experience in ETL tools like Informatica, SSIS, Talend & Matillion
- Should have expertise and working experience in at least 2 DBMS/appliances among Redshift, Netezza, SQL Server, Oracle
- Should have strong Power BI, Data Warehousing and Data Integration fundamentals
- Advanced expertise with SQL
- Good to have exposure to AWS cloud and its service offerings
- Should be aware of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop ecosystem) and NO SQL databases
- Aware of techniques such as: Data Modelling, Performance tuning and regression testing
- Technical Competencies SQL
- Education: BE/B.Tech/Master of Computer Application
Role & Responsibilities
- Technology Leadership – Independently he/she should be able to design, implement deliver complex Data Warehousing/Data Lake and Data Integration project assignments.
- Technical Design and Development – Expertise in any 2 ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, Matillion, Data Stage), and hosting technologies like the AWS stack (Redshift, EC2) is mandatory
- Expert knowledge of Power BI, SQL with the capability to performance tune complex SQL queries in tradition and distributed RDDMS systems is must.
- Experience across Python, PySpark and Unix/Linux Shell Scripting.
- Project Management is must to have. Should be able create simple to complex project plans in Microsoft Project Plan and think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans as per project plan.
- Task Management – Should be able to onboard team on the project plan and delegate tasks to accomplish milestones as per plan. Should be comfortable in discussing and prioritizing work items with team members in an onshore-offshore model.
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyse data, problems, and situations.
- Handle Client Relationship – Manage client communication and client expectations independently or with support of reporting manager. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client as per plan. Should have excellent communication skills.
- Communication – Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal.
Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms - Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsIQ™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ - enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With customers in over 20 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?