Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We are a technology and innovation company in the fintech space, delivering business accounting software to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). With more than 5 Million users across 140 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing companies in this space. We take the complexity out of invoicing, inventory management & accounting, making it so simple, such that small businesses can spend less time on manual bookkeeping and spend more time focusing on areas of business that matter.
Vyapar's Engineering team builds the technology platform that eases and digitizes our customers' bookkeeping and enables the transition of cumbersome accounting data from general bookkeeping to a digitized always available resource. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web and mobile applications, engaging user interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, accounting workflows, inventory management etc. We are a small focused technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of this rapidly growing team and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive fintech platform.
- Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to lead by example.
- Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instill and follow good software development practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
Desired Skills And Requirements
- Technical depth: You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
- Execution ability: Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good practices and tools. You will need to plan, coordinate and oversee the technical and engineering activities of your team. You will be responsible for planning engineering projects and overseeing the efficient running of projects, including providing supervision and guidance to other engineers.
- You must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency, and fundamentals of computer science.
- Total of 9+ years' experience building cutting-edge products. Deep experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years experience in team management
- Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.