What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Experience - 4 to 8 years
Location - Delhi NCR
Notice Period- Immediate to 60 Days
Must have Skills & Experience Required
· 8+ years of overall full stack (Java, Core Java, AWS,) hands on experience of system software development, testing and maintenance
· 6+ years of development experience with skills Java, REST APIs, Springboot, Hibernate, JPA
· 2+ years of experience with AWS (S3, lambda, api gateway, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, CloudFront, Route53, Dynamo DB, vpc, subnets)
· Hands-on experience with multithreading and design patterns
· Hands-on experience with continuous integration, build, release, code quality
· Knowledge of Agile methodology
· Should be able to provide technical design and architecture independently for business solutions
· Experience with cloud architecture and design principles, micro-services
· Good understanding of infra-aspects of technical solutions like storage, platform, middleware
· Good understating of load balancing, disaster recovery aspects of solutions
· Good knowledge on security aspects like authentication, authorization by using open standards like oAuth
· Experience with Angular
· Experience with Node.JS
· Expertise with CI/CD pipelines and with few of the DevOps tools like Jenkins/Bamboo
Desirable Skills / Experience
· Any working experience on any private or public cloud like Pivotal CloudFoundary, IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an added advantage
· Good knowledge of UNIX, Shell Scripting, Ant, u-deploy (or similar) and experience of continuous integration
· Experience with JMS/WMB /IIB
· Experience on PAAS
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.