Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Engineer - Embedded Hardware
In addition to annual initiatives, the key accountabilities of this position are:
- Develop the embedded features assigned to satisfy the product specification provided.
- Independently contribute to challenging embedded hardware projects.
- Design test cases for the embedded hardware developed.
- Support functional and regression testing of hardware.
- Develop internal and external documentation for the future assigned.
- Follow the company development standards and procedures, including those for documentation.
- BE/BTech/ BSc in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication from a reputed Institute.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in PCB design for complex, high power, and high frequency designs in Altium designer.
- Expertise in schematic drafting in Altium designer.
- Experience in creating centralized component library at organization level.
- Understanding of basic electronic components and circuits knowledge about industry standards and regulations.
- Experience in PLM and release process
- Awareness of electronic circuit simulations.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- PCB layout using manual and auto routing
- Good knowledge on SMT packages.
- Understanding requirements from requirement specification document and convert those into design.
- Ability to work with minimal directions and collaboratively with a focus on results.
- Detailed and striving for excellence
- Technically oriented
- Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations