Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of over $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV." Additional information is available at dovercorporation.com.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of Digital Product portfolio and strategize towards executing Digital Transformational initiatives. Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers. Lead design, development, implementation, and maintenance of applications & services demonstrating microservices architecture. Experienced in building secure applications practices. Passion for hands-on implementation and design of scalable and performant applications.
2: Lead architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of feature roadmaps to meet customer requirements. Determine simplification efforts needed in product specification and design targets with Engineering teams. Plan product life cycle (introduction-growth-maturitydecline) including enhancements and obsolescence.
3: Demonstrated experience leading or developing enterprise-scale software products. Good software engineering methodology: meaningful and deeply rooted opinions about testing and code quality, ability to make sound quality/speed trade-offs. Exceptional technical skills in designing microservices around databases, load balancers, event management, security features. Must have solution design experience in large-scale distributed systems in IoT, Networking domain.
4: Passionate and Hands-on expertise in writing code that builds systems to scale in enterprise applications architecture. Solid knowledge of application performance improvement techniques and caching solutions. Expert in full stack product development C#/Java, NodeJS, Jenkins/Azure DevOps, GIT, RESTful APIs. Strong experience with relational databases and/or NoSQL Databases.
5: Able to coach developers in building solutions in Azure stack. Demonstrate ability to build solutions in an agile way. Experience in integrating various solutions that enable digital transformation. Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Must Have Skills:
- Ability to influence product direction and others around you. Expert product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive business documents covering functional and nonfunctional requirements. Experience in large enterprise development in a multi-cloud environment.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree equivalent with strong knowledge on product management function. 14+ years working Experience in designing strategies; Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box. Balance time across projects including mentoring and training. Able to break down requirements and build traceability towards supportability. Work with developers to refine architecture and closely monitor development milestones. Collaborate with scrum team to identify functional, system and end to end integration of products leading to deployment strategies. Candidate will be reporting to senior leaders in engineering team, assume ownership, be a self-starter, creative, and energized to technically drive the team’s mission. The candidate will operate with a high degree of “end-2-end ownership” with collaborative & result oriented approach.
- Ability to handle chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in a detailed, organized way. Comfort working in fast-paced and dynamic environment. Ability to travel up to 30% of time (domestic and international) Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Understanding of fundamental concepts in software product markets and employing good design and architectures. Experience with Agile programming techniques such as test-driven development. Design applications to optimize for performance and usability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: APAC : India : Karnataka : Bengaluru
Sub Division : Digital
Job Requisition ID : 45165