Lead Full-stack Developer – Field Sales Platform Location: Bangalore
Reports to Manager, Platform
One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the CRM space, LeadSquared empowers organizations with the power of automation. More than 1700 customers with 2 lakhs+ users across the globe utilize the LeadSquared platform to automate their sales and marketing processes and run high-velocity sales at scale.
We are backed by prominent investors such as Stakeboat Capital, Jyoti Bansal, and Gaja Capital to name a few. We raised $153bn in our latest round of Series C Funding from WestBridge Capital and we're now India's 103rd Unicorn! We are expanding rapidly and our 1400+ strong and still growing workforce is spread across India, the U.S, the Middle East, ASEAN, ANZ, and South Africa.
- Among the Top 50 fastest-growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp, and TrustRadius
Field Sales Platform
LeadSquared Mobile Apps enable the field sales team to be more efficient and help transform businesses with very large and distributed field sales teams (tens of thousands) to serve their customers better.
Location intelligence, media capture, notifications, and dynamic work allocations are the key components of such large-scaled field sales automation systems.
We are looking for experienced full-stack developers building serverless applications from scratch using ReactJS, Vue.js, and Angular on the front-end using data stores.
The role involves working with the product management, understanding the business requirements, and taking full responsibility for the design, development, test, and release of the applications.
The role will report to the Manager Platform– Field SalesRequirements
- Exposure to consuming/ developing APIs
- Working experience in building and deployment apps on the AWS platform
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile process, and Estimation/Planning
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with a solid understanding of logging and exception handling
- Hands-on on resolving performance, security, and scalability issues
Why Should You Apply?
- Fast-paced environment
- Accelerated Growth & Rewards
- Easily approachable management
- Work with the best minds and industry leaders
- Flexible work timings
If this role sounds like you, then apply with us! You have plenty of room for growth at LeadSquared.