We are recruiting for a Analyst in the Knowledge Management team. Working as a Business Associate/Analyst in this team, your responsibilities will include
KPMG Learning Services (KLS) delivers innovative, bespoke and high quality learning to a number of high profile public and private sector clients. The Service Centre provides a multifunctional contact centre and end to end events management underpinned by quality administration and excellent customer service to support learners and suppliers.
The Co-ordinator will be responsible for managing all aspects of end-to-end event delivery across a range of scheduled training events. The Learning Co-ordinator will also be responsible for high standard of service to the learners who have enrolled for long term professional qualifications across various programmes. This will include a variety of administrative functions across the learner’s journey from approving bookings through to billing and managing student tuitions, exams, and their databases.
The role holder will need good communication and stakeholder management skills and will be expected to maintain a high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail.
The role requires excellent organisation and ability to prioritise effectively to deliver in line with customer expectations and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). High standard of communication skills both verbal and written are a must which include being able to liaise with external and internal clients, suppliers, colleagues and with staff at all levels of the firm, ensuring diplomacy is employed at all times. Excellent attention to detail is required alongside good IT skills for data input and information management across a number of systems.
The individual should be a self-starter, someone who can work with minimal supervision, manage own workload, work effectively as part of a team, problem solve and provide support to colleagues and management as and when required which may include allocation of work, reporting and training/ presentation. A robust character, able to remain calm under pressure, confident and self-motivated initiating action to improve service to the business.
Roles and responsibilities
- Coordination and ownership of all aspects of scheduled training events
- End-to-end ownership of learner’s pathway from the day of registering to the completion of the cohort.
- Planning, preparation and support for face-to-face workshop/residential events
- Appropriate handling of participants/learners, suppliers, and clients queries and complaints by phone, email, or face to face, in line with the agreed SLAs and Quality framework.
- Effective customer service and relationship management across a range of stakeholders
- Operational administrative duties to include:
- Booking and confirmation of events in line with occupancy requirements
- Sourcing and confirmation of suppliers, facilitators and venues
- Provision of print and materials
- Communication with learners, suppliers and venues throughout all processes
- Post event evaluations, billing and invoicing
- Uploading of learners to multiple online programmes/platforms and managing access permissions
- Coordinating with students, tuition providers, professional bodies and internal learning team for student’s tuitions centers, study material, and exam dates.
- Sending out comms with regards for program kick-off, pre-post-exams, results processing and reporting to the business.
- Processing deferrals, concessions, OH, and special considerations and making sure that the student’s databases are updates timely at all places.
- Processing leavers/ exists and updating all related trackers.
- Ability to follow standard processes, templates and identify and report any potential issues, understanding when to escalate
- Maintain personal compliance of Operational and Regulatory risk, including GDPR and information security
- Ensure all requirements are adhered to through compliance with all appropriate policies and procedures
- Preferred: Any non-tech graduate - BA, B. Com, B.Ed
- BE, B.Tech, BCA
Skills and Experience
- Effective communication, ability to articulate in both written and verbal communication to a variety of stakeholders, including participants, guest speakers, suppliers, senior managers, Directors and Partners
- Strong attention to detail and investigative nature to ensure all elements of delivery are taken care of and all data collected is accurate
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service and going the extra mile
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of MS office - Excel, Word and Outlook
- IT literate, proven experience of working with multiple systems
- Ability to think on your feet with excellent innovation and problem solving skills
- Analytical approach to work, good innovation and continuous improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise own work, deliver to deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Self-Motivated, adaptable and flexible
- Takes ownership of issues and sees them through to resolution
- Experience of working in an operational / contact centre environment
- Experience of effective relationship management
- Experience in a financial environment
- Has worked successfully in a target driven environment
- Work planning and organisation
- Driving results
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Decision making
- Customer focussed
- Creative thinking and continuous improvement
- Quality approach
Applying with a disability
KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of The Employers' Forum on Disability we are committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.