Harman Connected Services is hiring AEM Architects with below expertise -
The AEM Architect shall provide technical leadership to Web portal implementations and support new business efforts. The role collaborates with development teams and client stake holders for the design, development, and deployment of Java based web sites, applications, and CRM integrations in an effort to exceed the needs of Poly.
- Responsible for System design, application architecture
- Architect and document software design and create logical design of system components
- Provide AEM Java architecture overview and document workflows for the AEM features being implemented (using UML diagrams)
- Understand and map Poly requirements to the current AEM architecture
- Articulate solution risks and issues and recommend project approaches
- Partner with Poly on the setup and deployment of production environments while addressing performance and security concerns
- Develop features along with their associated unit tests (JUnit)
- Communicate and enforce coding standards and guide the team on best practices in CMS domain
- Identify and communicate new opportunities to improve our methodology and offerings.
Knowledge and Skills
- 10+ years of hardcore technology experience with proven track record in defining solutions and executing multiple JEE/J2EE projects.
- End-to-end understanding of web architectures including responsive web design.
- Strong experience Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design patterns
- Architect solutions that are secure by design
- Experience with UI frameworks like bootstrap, 960 etc., and JS frameworks like Angular and ReactJs.
- Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Experience in using Object Oriented software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.