The business development executive will be responsible for researching client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the business solution and identify appropriate clients within the target market.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities, coordinating business generation activities, and developing customized, targeted sales strategies.
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support, answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions, responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients, maintaining a database of prospective client information.
- Cold calling, making multiple outbound calls to potential clients, closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active and inactive calls, appointments, and interviews, meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes and providing online support.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Good to Have Skills:
- Highly confident as a communicator as well as a presenter also to represent the brand.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Creative individuality, uniqueness along with a solid professional approach to management.
- A high level of self-motivation, enthusiasm, and determination.
- Information focused and get the work done within a given deadline.
- Must be a good problem solver and take on new challenges.
- Highly professional and a good team player
- Highly committed to his/her work with some strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and able to work independently.
- Team and deadline oriented.
- Loyalty, sincerity, humility, and confidentiality required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Five days working.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Festival holidays to ensure a quality work-life balance.
- Opportunity to advance your career.
- Period Leave (for female employees).
Who we are:
VAP Group is a global blockchain consulting firm. Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, we help companies across the globe to become market leaders, by supporting their end-to-end blockchain business lifecycles. Founded at the peak of the Blockchain revolution in 2013, our goal is to help businesses harness the best out of the latest technologies in the market. Armed with the best resources, knowledge, and access to the top names in the industry, we are building enterprise solutions for the next generation. Blockchain, DAO, NFTs, Metaverse, or Web 3.0, you name them and we have them.
Our strength lies in our core ethics - Commitment to Excellence, Corporate Transparency, and Promise Keeping & Trustworthiness, we are committed to building a sustainable business model for the next generation. VAP Group prides itself in creating one of the most diverse teams in the Blockchain domain- our teams consist of talented Project managers, Engineers, Developers, Media & HR Professionals from all walks of life who come together to form a brilliant, heterogeneous, committed and enthusiastic workforce in the market.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match.