The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high-performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Engineering/Science degree from Tier 1 or 2 Institutes with a major in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics, Mathematics/Computing or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of Work experience in web/apps development, programming (C/C++, Java, etc) Analytics, Data Science, Management Consulting (Analysts to Engagement Managers)
- UX Designers, Product Growth, and marketing managers who have done certifications/courses in the above before moving to Product Management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, Google Spreadsheets, and wireframing.
- Working knowledge of SQL/Google BigQuery, Python/R
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, MixPanel, Tune/AppsFlyer, WebEngage, MoEngage, Jira, Confluence, and similar products.
Required Work Experience:
Industry: Product Management
Years of experience: 1 to 5
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Kolkata, West Bengal, India