At Navisite, celebrating our employees and investing in their well-being and development is not just a priority or an initiative - it's woven directly into our company fabric. Our mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing our team's commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office. It's that theme that has driven a host of programs at Navisite - it's who we are. What we do is simple: We work hard, we have fun, we give back to the community and we never take our eye off the goal - creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Join us and be part of our team!!
Navisite is expanding and is adding an experienced Oracle Apps DBA to join our dynamic and highly successful team Global EBS DBA Team. The Global EBS DBA Team supports over 200 customers around the world offering a variety of platform, technology, and application opportunities to successful candidates. Navisite offers Cloud services across public, private and hybrid cloud environments and is an Advanced AWS partner.
Navisite is looking for both Intermediate and Senior Oracle EBS Applications DBA.
· Work in a 24 x 7 shift rotation as part of the Rapid Response Team to perform operational tasks, complete Changes and resolve incidents for our customers.
· Report to the Rapid Response Team Supervisors.
· Follow Incident management guidelines to ensure Incidents are acknowledged, accepted and worked through based on priority.
· Ensure customer maintenance tasks are completed on time.
· Adhere to Incident escalation via supervisors and other stakeholders.
· Participate in shift hand off calls for critical issues and upcoming maintenance to the next on shift team.
· Follow the global shift rotation and PTO management to ensure service delivery.
· Identify areas for process improvement and work with the EBS DBA Team and supervisors to improve and automate where possible.
Total experience of 7+ years
Relevant experience minimum 5 years
Must Have Skills:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Managing backups, Environment clones, Deployments and System restarts.
· Triaging system performance.
· Experience with some of the following technologies:
o OS: OEL, AIX, Solaris, Windows
o Middleware: SOA
· Scripting: Basic operational, troubleshooting, and scripting knowledge.
· Oracle DBMS 11g, 12c, RAC, Enterprise Edition, OEM.
· Oracle EBS 10.x, 11.x, 12.x.
· Any exposure to EBS, AWS, OCI would be advantageous.
Good to Have Skills:
· Well organized and demonstrate an ability to manage and prioritize workload.
· Competent in following documented process and adhering to DBA standards and best practices.
· Managing Incidents and liaising with various stakeholders.
· Middleware: OBIEE, Hyperion, SSO, UPK, Demantra, Vertex, APEX, VCP
· Willingness to obtain professional Certification.
· Client front ending as per the requirement.
Navisite is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Navisite does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Internal Applicants – No sponsorship available / External Applicants – Sponsorship not guaranteed. Any potential sponsorship depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the local candidate pool and can vary from year to year.