Position - Associate Product Manager
Exp- 6+ Yrs.
· Overall 5 years of experience with 2 years of experience on project management or product management, business analysis, technical developers Metric-driven and deep knowledge of Google Analytics, or a similar analytical tool for keeping track of product’s success metrics would be preferred.
· Deep passion for building software products and services Familiar with SDLC, iterative development principles and practices.
· Ability to break large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery Ability to create and manage documentation.
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
· Ability to collaborate product requirements and scope.
· Ability to generate new ideas, improve customer experience, drive growth Bias for action Identify, and fill product gaps.
· Strong execution mentality Evaluate new competitors, market opportunities, and product opportunities Immaculate oral and written communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
· Define and execute product vision and strategy for mobile app and web application, digital products and services
· Create and refine a product roadmap(s) and backlog prioritization
· Ability to convert strategic goals and complex requirements into understandable user journeys and user stories
· Working closely with development and engineering teams to smoothly deliver new functionality on timely basis
· Plan and carry out product launches, collaborate new business and present product demo to external clients
· Support Product Marketer/New Business with any questions they may have
· Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
· Address development team's queries regarding customer requirement and how to implement the features
· Always up to date with market needs and present innovation idea for products to business and client stakeholders
· Focus of Innovation and R & D - Keep a tab on emerging technologies, suggest and introduce in the product as and when needed
· Responsible for shortening the GTM by leveraging the emerging technologies
· Responsible for client onboarding and adoption
Shift: 3pm to 12am