Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
Why join our team:
· Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
· Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
· Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
· Deployment and troubleshooting of platform services and applications in cloud environments (K8s/OpenShift);
· Set up and improve monitoring of cloud-native applications;
· Contribution to application support knowledge base;
· System patching, release deployments, application maintenance, backup-restore operations;
· Communication with product development team and application development team.
What we are looking for:
· 4+ years of experience in Linux system administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian);
· Understanding of networking concepts;
· Understanding of PKI/SSL principals;
· Practical experience of operating applications running in containerized environment;
· Solid troubleshooting skills, ability to diagnose issues in automation scripts (Ansible, Groovy, Bash);
Will be of advantage, any of the following competences:
· Experience in one of popular container orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Openshift)
· Knowledge of monitoring stack (Grafana, Prometheus, PromQL, Graylog, ELK);
· Knowledge of HAproxy, etcd;
· Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Ansible, Groovy);
· Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP).