NOTE: We prefer candidate who can join us within 30 Days.
News Technology Services (NTS) is News Corp’s premier development center, providing global technology and information services that connect people to the news they need. NTS is a key part of News Corp’s global technology strategy, working directly with News Corp’s global brands to offer a range of technology services, including mobile development, web solutions, analytical services, infrastructure support, and cybersecurity operations.
We are People First
News Technology Services began more than 3.5 years ago with a core belief: Always put people first. We are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of caring, and, perhaps more importantly, of inclusiveness. This founding principle drives us at the core — from creating a culture that makes us unique and the Best Workplace. According to Silicon India Magazine, we're one of the finest places to work. We are the proud recipient of the 'Best IT Partnership' at the annual RITA awards and have been included in a plethora of recommended companies lists.
We are Driven by Innovation
From operations and infrastructure support to data technology and software development, we are committed to finding creative solutions to deliver essential news around the globe. We believe that technology will always be a tool that’s driven by human intent.
- Develop and support our platform across the Identity, Access, and Monetisation pillars
- Consistently deliver high-quality software
- Proactively seek out and drive improvements to the platform
- Responsible for knowledge sharing ensuring the team is never out of touch with current industry best practices and trends
- Improve and promote core engineering best practices and principles
- Establish good working relationships & communication channels with relevant departments & senior stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications we look for
- University degree or higher (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Minimum 6 years experience in Software Engineering
- Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement, and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on service cloud platform including significant work in Apex, Visual Force pages design and service Cloud
- Should have hands on development experience with Triggers, batches and integration with external systems
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Should have a thorough understanding of configuration options
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in
- Cloud computing, and ETL tools
- An ability to guide and mentor other software engineers
- A proven track record in delivering products and solutions
- Demonstrate a high commitment to quality
- Understanding & experience of Agile ways of working
Good to have skills
- Experience in Lightning migration
- AWS and Informatica Cloud
- Java and springboot
We look forward to
- The attitude towards quickly understand information, business models & the marketplace
- Strong organisational, problem solving & analytical skills
- Proven passion for Software Engineering
- Ability to establish credibility & develop effective business relationships with colleagues
- Team player – ability to fit in with team & department colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- Always setting a high level of professionalism
Thanks & Regards