Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
CAD Technician - Highways
WSP India is currently seeking a Highway Technician to join our Highways Department, located at our Bengaluru office. This position will be responsible for the delivery of multidiscipline highway design projects (from rural highways to freeway type facilities).
- Assisting Senior Technician in technical analysis;
- Analyse ground data and prepare base maps;
- Prepare graphic representations of a parcel of land or a portion of road (plan, profile and section);
- Annotate work to be done (barrier, border, pavement marking, etc.);
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preparation of a detour path;
- Temporary or permanent signage design;
- Preparation of an installation slip;
Key Competencies / Skills / Qualifications
- The successful candidate is likely to be having 2 to 8 years’ of similar work experience with consultancy firm or developer.
- Must have strong abilities to work with CAD and Microsoft Office; Knowledge of InRoads, Openroads, Microstation, ArcGis, photoshop and Civil3D will be an asset.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at given time.
- Understanding of Ministry of Transportation, Quebec (MTQ) standards and design practices are an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum of supervision
- Strong organization skills;
- Good written and spoken communication skills and be fluent in English
- Committed team player;
- Cultural awareness
- Diploma in Civil;
- 2 to 8 years’ working experience on infrastructure projects and detail design of highways and drainage.
- Experience to work in/with other cultures