Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader
in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated
and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security
infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're
looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We
are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits.
Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
● Work closely with senior technical writers, engineering project teams, and other
stakeholders to produce and maintain high-quality documentation for a cyber-security
automation and orchestration product.
● Migration of content between tools and mastering the use of our internal documentation
toolchain, including the publishing platform and issue tracking tools
● Create user-focused content such as blogs, short articles, how-tos, etc.
● Research all aspects of our diverse technical products and services and understand the most
critical aspects to write about to pique consumers interest and compel them to act.
● Show your intellectual curiosity and your incessant creativity by writing a variety of
on-brand materials for our tech products and services that inspire everyone who reads your
● Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
● 2+ years of experience as a technical writer.
● Experience in working with online help tools such as MadCap Flare.
● Excellent grammar and punctuation skills, strong ability to craft headlines, attention to
detail, and ability to adhere to brand guides, while maintaining a big pic ture.
● A self-starter and have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
● Able to excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, changing requirements,
and tight deadlines.
● Able to read, write, and compile technical documents, including feature descriptions,
customer use cases, and release notes
● Able to establish and maintain communication with subject matter experts and other
project team members using excellent interpersonal skills
● A team player with a great attitude and who has the ability to thrive in a collaborative