K12 Techno Services Pvt. Ltd. is a leading education service provider in India, offering a dynamic suite of academic support, services and solutions to schools.
The upgraded teaching methodologies, blended with effective use of technology has been the main idea behind K12 i.e. to pave the way for a global approach towards education. K12 with its band of services, facilitate schools to leverage on its strength.
The Company was incorporated in the year 2010 and has its registered office in Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata and Vizag
Sequoia Capital, Navneet Learning LLP, Sophina and Unacademy are its primary investors.
K-12 provides services for brands like Orchids The International School, Sparkle Box, Sparkle Box School, Plufo.com, AOL School, Eduvate etc
- Evaluate and improvise Project Management Framework, Governance and Review Structure.
- Ensure achievement of Budgeted Financial Parameters
- Implement efficient work process for Procurement, Contracts and Execution of Projects,
- Vendor, PMC and Contractor evaluation and empanelment • Monitor and Control Project Status with respect to Time, Cost, Quality and HSE
- Ensure compliance of statutory regulations • People management, Training & Development and initiate New Projects
- Manage Industrial and Public relations efficiently and resolve disputes
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendor
- Travelling required – Pan India
Skills and Requirement
- BE/BTech Civil or ME/MTech Civil, Educational background, preferably 15 to 20years in site Execution for technical projects
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
CTC will be negotiable.
HR SPOC - Manoj