"Working for a Safer and Lighter Car"
Gestamp is an international group specialized in the design, development and manufacture of highly engineered metal components for top vehicle manufacturers.
Job Purpose / Objectives:
Robotics engineer required for highly automated weld shop production line.
Job Responsibilities and Major Activities / Tasks:
· Rich experience of Kuka KRC4 Robot
· Detail Programming, Diagnosis knowledge of Kuka Robot
· New Kuka Robot configuration with PLC. Sharing IO with slave devices
· Must have hands on experience on Kuka Work visual software, input/out configuration
· Must have knowledge on Kuka Robot ghost backup, Image backup
· Must know Robot TCP setting, Robot Load test & configuration
· Basic electrical hard wiring knowledge
· Basic knowledge of PLC to Robot configuration sharing
· Knowledge of MTTR, MTBF, Why Why analysis, Action plan report, Kaizen
· Knowledge of ABB, Hyundai Robot will be added advantage
Diploma or BE Electrical/Electronics
Min. 4 years