Tillman Digital Cities is seeking, a DAS RF Design Engineer. The RF Design Engineer will have ownership of the design process in multiple projects producing comprehensive network designs for indoor DAS. This position requires a diversified technical skillset and a strong understanding of cellular for 4G and 5G network technologies.
The candidate will have the ability to conduct work on a flexible basis. The position will start as a work from home initially with the flexibility to work from the office in Hyderabad, India. We are seeking a full-time position but would also consider part-time for a transition period if required. Salary commensurate with experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for In-building DAS design and planning.
· Perform Carrier-specific, Neutral Host Designs to support 5G/4G technologies.
· Candidate MUST HAVE 3-5 years of professional experience designing DAS.
· Experience designing with CommScope, JMA, Solid, Corning, Comba, desired.
· Experience in Link Budgets for multiple technologies/frequencies.
· Familiarity with DAS commissioning, optimization, and troubleshooting required.
· Engineering or Technical degree preferred, or relevant experience.
· Experience working across interdisciplinary teams.
· Excellent communication and oral presentation skills
· Location of role is flexible.